FHWA in conjunction with AASHTO TSP•2 and the Midwest Bridge Preservation Partnership Meeting, Western Bridge Preservation Partnership Meeting, and Midwest Bridge Inspection and Maintenance Working Group.
The main theme of the conference is Inspecting, Managing and Preserving the Nation's Bridges Beyond the Short Term.
- Builds upon the Successful 2007 FHWA Nat ional Bridge Preservation Workshop
- Separate Management, Inspection & Preservation Tracks
- Joint Plenary Technical Sessions
- Effective Use of Bridge Management Systems
- Making the Case for Bridge Preservation
- Next Generation Bridge Inspection
- Optional Preconference Workshops
The National Bridge Management, Inspection and Preservation Conference will be comprised of bridge practitioners from State and Local Agencies, Contractors, Consultants, Suppliers, Academia, and Federal Government Officials in a sharing of bridge practices throughout the nation. The gathering will provide technical presentations, workshops, and a forum to share bridge strategies - including treatments; management; inspection; improvements in research, design, specifications, and materials; and to promote the benefits of bridge preservation.
Dress for the conference is business casual.
For more information contact AASHTO TSP•2 at 517-432-8220