The Seal/No Seal Group dedicates time and resources to gathering the necessary information to help owners make informed decisions that will ensure long-term effectiveness and best use of their concrete pavements. Our goal is to reach out and provide quantified facts on how sealing affects concrete pavement performance and longevity.
In an effort to keep the industry informed, the Seal/No Seal Group now has five new technical reports available:
- Evaluation of Backer Rod Absorption
- Joint Movement Estimator for Designing Transverse Joint Seal Installations
- Use of Silanes for Sealing Joints in Concrete Pavements
- Joint Slap Evaluation and Prevention
- Construction of Long Life Sealant Performance