TRB’s National Cooperative Highway Research Program (NCHRP) Report 698: Application of Accelerated Bridge Construction Connections in Moderate-to-High Seismic Regions evaluates the performance of connection details for bridge members in accelerated bridge construction in medium-to-high seismic regions and offers suggestions for further research.
The following appendixes to NCHRP Report 698 were published in electronic format only.
• Appendix A—Summary Sheets of Bar Coupler Connections
• Appendix B—Summary Sheets of Grouted Duct Connections
• Appendix C—Summary Sheets of Pocket Connections
• Appendix D—Summary Sheets of Member Socket Connections
• Appendix E—Summary Sheets of Hybrid Connections
• Appendix F—Summary Sheets of Integral Connections
• Appendix G—Summary Sheets of Emerging Technology and Deformable Element Connections
• Appendix H—Detailed Evaluation of Connection Types
• Appendix I—Questionnaires
• Appendix J—2012 Research Problem Statement
Project: Project Information